Choose from our selection of activities, each of which is guaranteed to enrich your Namibian experience. In addition two activities per day are included in your room rate.
MORNING GAME DRIVE CHOBE NATIONAL PARK (BOTSWANA)
Experience Africa at the crack of dawn as Mother Nature yawns awake and shakes her feathers, tails and scales. While herds of elephants, the gentle giants of this land, make their way to the Chobe River for the first drink of the day. Furthermore join us for a safari in our open-air vehicles as we drive through the lush Chobe National Park (Botswana), coming across a myriad of shy and elusive animals that inhabit the Chobe National Park.
Four to five-hour drive. Departs at 08:00. Includes park fees, (tea, coffee, rusks (on request), soft drinks and bottled water.
- CHOBE RIVER LUNCH CRUISE (BOTSWANA)
Float down the Chobe River in near silence, with the only sound the water lapping against the hull of the boat and the surrounding noises of Africa. Follow the twists and turns of the Chobe River as it meanders through the wildlife-rich Chobe National Park, While enjoying a light lunch and keeping an eye out for elephants as they splash about in mud pools, crocodiles sleeping lazily on the river banks, and the flicking ears of hippos congregating under the water.
Two to Three -hour boat on the Chobe River through Chobe National Park. Departs approximately at 12:30 (After the morning game drive) Includes park fees,, Light lunch, beverages and bottled water.
AFTERNOON CHOBE RIVER SAFARI
During the final hours of an African day, the wind settles down and a golden sheen of light covers the Chobe and Kasika landscape. Sink into a deep relaxation and enjoy the wildlife on the river bank as the current pulls your boat into the heart of the Chobe. Lastly, end off with a toast to Namibia’s stunning sunset as it falls in vibrant ruby marvelousness.
(No immigration required)
Additionally three to four-hour boat cruise on the Chobe River through the Chobe National Park. Departs at 15:00 or 16:00. Includes park fees, beverages and bottled water.
MORNING OR AFTERNOON BOAT CRUISE ON THE CHOBE AND ZAMBEZI RIVERS (KASAI CHANNEL)
Touch down in two countries in one day. Passing Impalila Island which sits on the riverine border between Namibia and Zambia. Experience the meandering of Kasai channel by boat, while exploring the wild banks of the Zambezi River as it winds through this lush, wet landscape.
(No immigration required)
Three to four hour boat cruise on both the Chobe and Zambezi rivers, including the historic Kasai Channel and Impalila Island along the shores of Botswana, Namibia and Zambia. Departure can be discussed (Morning or Afternoon). Includes park fees, beverages and bottled water.
ACTIVITIES NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATES
If you have seen the wildlife and enjoyed the Spa at Epacha Game Lodge, you might be interested in trying something completely different but also exciting. Clay Pigeon Shooting is the art of shooting at special flying targets (Clay Pigeons) with a shotgun or firearm. We transfer you by vehicle to where the activity takes place and we provide the clay pigeons and rifle. A guide will be present to show and guide you.
- Cultural Tour: A 3-hour Namibian Village Tour to Kasenu Village at Kabulabula in the Caprivi – a boat cruise along the Chobe River following the Namibian shoreline to this typical village built around an ancient Baobab tree. Includes Soft Drinks and Bottled Water.
- Cultural Tour: A 3-hour Impalila Island Cultural Village Tour – a boat cruise in the opposite direction towards the Zambezi River to this Namibian Island with a colorful and interesting history at a location where 4 countries meet – Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana. Includes Soft Drinks and Bottled Water.
- Victoria Falls: A full day 6-hour tour by road to Victoria Falls. Includes all transfers, tour of the Falls, lunch at the Falls Restaurant and visit to the Craft Market. Excludes drinks at Lunch and Visa Fees. (Minimum 4 passengers) Please note: Border crossing by land into Zimbabwe is only possible for fully vaccinated travelers. When flying to Victoria Falls, only a PCR test is mandatory.
- Fishing Charter: Specialised and tailored 3 hour Fishing charters using custom designed fishing boats and guided by river/fishing professionals. Includes Soft Drinks, Bottled Water and Fishing Tackle. Lost / damaged tackle to be paid for. A Maximum 3 passengers or Rods per boat.